- 2NDFLOOR is a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults to help find solutions to problems such as cyberbullying, dating abuse, mental health and sexuality. Help is available 24/7 365 days a year.
Adolescent Self Injury Foundation
- ASIF is a non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness about adolescent self injury by providing education, prevention techniques, resources and research.
Attitudes in Reverse -
AIR provides unlimited mental health awareness and suicide prevention programs to youth and young adults regardless of ability to pay, inspiring hope for those suffering from mental pain so they seek assistance while instilling empathy and understanding of mental health disorders throughout society.
Bring Change to Mind
- Bring Change to Mind is a nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging dialogue about mental health, and to raising awareness, understanding, and empathy.
Care Plus, NJ
- Care Plus NJ is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation with a goal of providing high quality, low cost mental health services serving Northern New Jersey with a complete continuum of care.
Children's Aid and Family Services
- CAFS, in collaboration with the Valley Hospital for Mental Health Services offers outpatient counseling services to children and families with Medicaid.
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Bergen County that provides the optimum in behavioral health care that is aligned with consumer and community needs in a cost-effective manner.
Cornell University - Self-Injury and Recovery Research and Resources
- SIRRR is part of the Cornell Research Program on Self-Injury and Recovery providing links and resources useful for those seeking to better understand, treat and prevent it.
Family Support of Bergen County
- Family Support Organization of Bergen County offers various information, resources, guides, programs and events throughout Bergen County for parents, students, families and communities on various topics including mental illness and substance abuse.
Hearts and Crafts Counseling
- Hearts and Crafts Counseling is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Hillsdale, NJ whose mission is to help children and teens feel supported while going through the bereavement process, living with someone with an illness, or dealing with divorce, abuse, anxiety, depression, or adjustment disorders.
iFred - The mission of International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression (iFred) is to shine a positive light on depression and eliminate the stigma associated with the disease through prevention, research and education.
Minding Your Mind - Minding your Mind provides mental health education to adolescents, teens and young adults, their parents, teachers and school administrators to reduce stigma and destructive behaviors often associated with mental health issues.
National Alliance on Mental Illness - NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
National Institute of Mental Health - NIMH is the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders whose mission is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illness through basic research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure.
Northeast NJ Association of Psychologists - NCAP is a resource for parents in the area of mental health located in Northeast NJ. This link provides a list of resources throughout Bergen, Passaic and Hudson counties with accompanying practice information for families looking for individual, group or family psychological counseling.
Perform Care NJ - A full-service behavioral health managed care company committed to providing solutions in behavioral health, development and intellectual disabilities, human services and integrated health program through publicly-funded programs.
Self-Injury Outreach and Support - SIOS is a non-profit outreach initiative providing information and resources about self-injury to those who self-injure, those who have recovered, and those who want to help.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration - SAMHSA is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation with the mission to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
The Trevor Project - The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
West Bergen Mental Healthcare - West Bergen is a full-range community mental health center located in Bergen county offering services including individual, group and family counseling tailored for anger management, anxiety, social skills, divorce, ASD, ADHD, depression and substance abuse on a sliding scale basis.